Toggle the Widgetbar
- KidsLink School implements only those interventions for which there exists scientific evidence to support their effectiveness and utility.
- Consistent with the KidsLink Neurobehavioral Center mission, The KidsLink School strongly embraces an interdisciplinary approach to intervention, including collaboration among medical professionals, psychologists, mental health professionals, behavior analysts, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, educators, vocational specialists and related services personnel, as deemed appropriate to meet the comprehensive needs of our students.
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is a science from which numerous teaching tools are derived. ABA interventions are commonly used in the treatment of individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- Discrete trial training (DTT) is one form of ABA; other ABA-based interventions include the use of positive reinforcement, behavioral momentum, token economies, and differential attention/reinforcement.
- Specific measures are taken to enhance generalization of all skills.
- We offer home visits by our staff, and we provide training in the home.